Thursday 29 November 2012

Plugin Admin Exec: start game error, last error: 14001 :Quick Guide [Solved]

Installing a new file always suck even you're update it from old version or installing a new one (GarenaHoN_2062800).



If you're running Windows XP (I'm running it on Windows 7 and its work great but when I installing that file in Windows XP it gets this error), then follow my instruction;

1) I download and install the old version (GarenaHoN_2061401 or GarenaPlus_Install_2_141).
2) Don't update it! because at the very last file, you'll get this error back. Just installing a new file (GarenaHoN_2062800). 




I think some of the old files that are not available in the new file and can not be combined with the latest file. Just my prediction of the mistakes that I face because after installing a new file, the error has been resolved.

Let's Get It On :)

2 comments: